Tuesday, November 3, 2009





I have come to a conclusion that I am in fact a Gucci Mane Fan. I can't tell you why his shitty flow and lack of lyrical substance is so appealing to me, but I know that I like his shit. Today I had some down time and decided to Wiki Gucci Mane and this is the first thing I read.

"On May 10, 2005, men attacked Gucci, trying to steal his trademark "So Icey" chain. The men were shot at by Gucci’s clique, and the dead body of one of them, Henry Lee Clark III, turned up at a middle school."

Gucci is a pure thug nigga. I think Thats why I like him. He also gained major points with me after I saw him punch that girl. I live for this kind of shit. haha






and look at these Mixtape covers. Gucci is a damn fool. I seriously question if he suffers from some sort of mild retardation.







I'd probably consider Gucci one of the most influential Black Figures in Entertainment at the moment. That scares the shit out of me.

No comments: