Sunday, November 8, 2009

Go Go





I have a new respect for the same music I thought was horrible when I first arrived to DC. My first thoughts on GoGo was "why do people like this music that sounds like Gospel?" I have come to find that in order to respect Gogo you must understand what it is. I compared Gogo to House, Electro, and Techno in the sense that the average person who has never been to a Rave or been exposed to the culture will most likely not like House, Electro, or Techno. I have come to find that I really do mess wit GoGo. Alot of Hip Hop artist have sampled GoGo. Rich Harrison is one of my favorite producer's little did I know he was from DC and Heavily GoGo influenced. I have loved GoGo for a while now without even knowing it! I'm still brand new to GoGo but I hope to learn more and dig deeper into this beautiful Genre.

here check out some of these GoGo videos. I suggest you do your research n check out some GoGo...



Jim Jones X TCB "Fly High"



Wale X Weense X Gucci Mane "Pretty Girls"

No comments: