Monday, December 22, 2008

Corbin's "Top 10 Girls I want to Bang" List


1. In no particular order, I'ma start with Lily Allen. She is so cute to me. I love her style. And her voice is so beautiful. She has a third nipple. That doesn't necessarily turn me on, but I think its unique, and thats hot.


2. Beyonce has been on my list since the 3rd grade. She probably could take credit for my first erection. Nuf ' said.


3. Stacy Dash. She is soo bomb! I think shes like 40 something and she still looks amazing. I think I heard she getting married to some white guy. I'm 100 percent down with interacial couples, but that pisses me off. I want her, and the next best thing to having her is another black guy having her! shit.


4. Paula Patton. Robin Thicke's wife! Props to Robin for pullin her! After seeing her in that outkast movie I fell in love. And then I found out Robin Thicke married her, I was all sad like I actually had a chance! haha


5. Vida  Guerra. She is the dream girl. I usually wouldn't put a model chick on my list because its hella cliche but I dgaf, Vida is amazingly hit. And I wouldn't hesitate to boink her. 
6. Adriana Lima. Classic Supermodel. Simply Sexy and she looks amazing in pigtails. 

7. Amerie. Something about a Korean + African American Combination attracts me. matter of fact any kind of asain and black is a good combination. Shes a perfect example. She is hella hot. and her voice is hella nice.

8. Jesica Biel. After seeing Chuck and Larry. I decided I wanted her children. She is simply amazing. Props to JT for hitting.

 9. When you watch as much weeds as me, you have no choice but to fall in love with Mary Louise Parker. When they showed the nude scene in season 3 I nearly fainted. 

10. Princess Jasmine. Hottest Indian I've ever seen.

No comments: